Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July Already?!?

I can hardly believe that it's not only July already, let alone the 8th! I'm starting to ease out of my summer relaxation mode and get back into teaching mode. Right now that mostly means I've been blog stalking and pinterest-ing! There are so many great blogs out there, I could spend hours just reading and exploring!

 I did go to school for a while yesterday. It always seems like it takes for-ev-er to get anything done! Luckily not very many people were there, so I wasn't too tempted to gab instead of work! 
 There are SO MANY bulletin boards in this new room, so right now I'm just focusing on getting them done. I always feel better once I get the boards up, then I can focus on lesson planning.Pics of the bulletin boards are coming soon!

 Are you getting ready for school yet or still enjoying your summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment