Thursday, January 1, 2015

Chchch...Changes!

My oh my it's hard to believe that 2015 is here and Christmas break is nearly over already!

Over the break some big changes happened in my classroom! This is my first time teaching Kindergarten and although I have 2 awesome mentor teachers helping me along it has definitely been a live-and-learn experience for me! I wanted to make some changes to my room, and I figured now was my chance!

 I apologize in advance for the not-so-great quality of some of these pictures, I'm working on getting better!

We "graduated" from tables to our very own "big kid" desks! I have some kiddos who just need their own space to do their thing, and we had enough desks to make it happen. Woot!




I am also the owner of brand- new set of cubbies made specifically for me by our schools "Dram Team" So I moved some things around to make room for them!




I also plan on making some changes to my take-home folder system, but that's another post! 
 I'm excited to get back to school and back into our regular routines!

Did you make any changes to your classroom over break? Is there anything you wish you would have done differently from the beginning? Share your thoughts and ideas in the comments below!

Hugs and Smiles

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment